Health Information Sheets
Travel medicine is a dynamic discipline and as such it is important that health professionals keep up to date.
Clinical Updates are designed for this purpose and include regular reports on outbreaks of disease, vaccine supply issues, and detail recommended changes in advice and practice. The most recent Clinical Updates are listed below.
Health professionals can find further outbreak information from:
- NaTHNaC Outbreak Surveillance Database
- World Health Organization
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Recent Clinical Updates
- 29 July 2014
- Updated guidelines for malaria prevention in travellers from the UK
- 24 July 2014
- Chikungunya virus: Caribbean and the Americas – update 8
- 22 July 2014
- Ebola virus disease: West Africa - update
- 16 July 2014
- Changes to the country information pages for Hepatitis B