Health Information Sheets
Travel medicine is a dynamic discipline and as such it is important that health professionals keep up to date.
Clinical Updates are designed for this purpose and include regular reports on outbreaks of disease, vaccine supply issues, and detail recommended changes in advice and practice. The most recent Clinical Updates are listed below.
Health professionals can find further outbreak information from:
- NaTHNaC Outbreak Surveillance Database
- World Health Organization
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Recent Clinical Updates
- 22 October 2014
- Ebola virus disease: West Africa and Democratic Republic of the Congo – update and risk assessment
- 17 October 2014
- Chikungunya virus: Pacific Islands (Samoa, American Samoa, Tonga and Tokelau and French Polynesia)
- 10 October 2014
- Ebola virus disease: West Africa and Democratic Republic of the Congo - update
- 8 October 2014
- Marburg virus disease in Uganda