Health Information Sheets
Travel medicine is a dynamic discipline and as such it is important that health professionals keep up to date.
Clinical Updates are designed for this purpose and include regular reports on outbreaks of disease, vaccine supply issues, and detail recommended changes in advice and practice. The most recent Clinical Updates are listed below.
Health professionals can find further outbreak information from:
- NaTHNaC Outbreak Surveillance Database
- World Health Organization
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Recent Clinical Updates
- 7 March 2014
- Zika virus outbreak: Chile (Easter Island)
- 6 March 2014
- YF vaccine shortage: licensed product available
- 5 March 2014
- Mosquito-borne diseases: advice for travellers to Australia
- 28 February 2014
- Zika virus in French Polynesia, New Caledonia and an imported case in Norway