Health Information Sheets
Travel medicine is a dynamic discipline and as such it is important that health professionals keep up to date.
Clinical Updates are designed for this purpose and include regular reports on outbreaks of disease, vaccine supply issues, and detail recommended changes in advice and practice. The most recent Clinical Updates are listed below.
Health professionals can find further outbreak information from:
- NaTHNaC Outbreak Surveillance Database
- World Health Organization
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Recent Clinical Updates
- 20 May 2015
- Zika virus outbreak: Brazil
- 13 May 2015
- Afghanistan: evidence of polio spread to Pakistan and polio vaccine recommendations for travellers
- 11 May 2015
- Measles and travel: a reminder for health professionals and travellers
- 6 May 2015
- Novel highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) viruses: Canada and USA