Health Information Sheets
Travel medicine is a dynamic discipline and as such it is important that health professionals keep up to date.
Clinical Updates are designed for this purpose and include regular reports on outbreaks of disease, vaccine supply issues, and detail recommended changes in advice and practice. The most recent Clinical Updates are listed below.
Health professionals can find further outbreak information from:
- NaTHNaC Outbreak Surveillance Database
- World Health Organization
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Recent Clinical Updates
- 25 June 2015
- Invasive meningococcal disease (meningitis) outbreak in men who have sex with men: United States
- 23 June 2015
- Recommendations for Travel to the American Cup: Chile
- 22 June 2015
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) update: Republic of Korea (South Korea) and China
- 17 June 2015
- Yellow fever: Goiás state, Brazil