Health Information Sheets
Travel medicine is a dynamic discipline and as such it is important that health professionals keep up to date.
Clinical Updates are designed for this purpose and include regular reports on outbreaks of disease, vaccine supply issues, and detail recommended changes in advice and practice. The most recent Clinical Updates are listed below.
Health professionals can find further outbreak information from:
- NaTHNaC Outbreak Surveillance Database
- World Health Organization
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Recent Clinical Updates
- 18 June 2013
- Imported Canine Rabies: Toledo, Spain – update on areas of increased risk
- 12 June 2013
- Imported Canine rabies: Toledo, Spain
- 11 June 2013
- Rubella Risk in Japan
- 10 June 2013
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus, MERS-CoV: Italy (first reported cases) and Saudi Arabia (update on case numbers)