Health Information Sheets
Travel medicine is a dynamic discipline and as such it is important that health professionals keep up to date.
Clinical Updates are designed for this purpose and include regular reports on outbreaks of disease, vaccine supply issues, and detail recommended changes in advice and practice. The most recent Clinical Updates are listed below.
Health professionals can find further outbreak information from:
- NaTHNaC Outbreak Surveillance Database
- World Health Organization
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Recent Clinical Updates
- 18 March 2015
- Human infections with avian influenza viruses: Egypt and worldwide
- 12 March 2015
- Seasonal Influenza A (H1N1) in India
- 18 February 2015
- Measles and travel: a reminder for health professionals and travellers
- 17 February 2015
- Yellow Fever: Brazil