Welcome to NaTHNaC
This part of the NaTHNaC website is designed for travellers. If you are a Health Professional, click here to go to the Health Professionals side of the site.
The National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC) provides health information for both health professionals and travellers. The information has been compiled by the NaTHNaC clinical and scientific team, and is updated regularly. On these pages you will be able find information about:
Travel Health News
Recent News items
- 31 March 2015
- NaTHNaC | Travelling to Equatorial Guinea, Pakistan? 31 Mar 15, Travellers
- 18 March 2015
- Human infections with avian influenza viruses: Egypt and worldwide
- 12 March 2015
- Seasonal Influenza A (H1N1) in India
- 2 March 2015
- Make the right call - Foreign and Commonwealth Office reminder for British travellers
Telephone Advice lines
NaTHNaC is unable to answer queries from the public. For advice specific to your trip, it is always best to consult your general practice surgery or a travel medicine clinic.
The following advice line may be able to offer advice:
- Hospital for Tropical Diseases: 020 7950 7799
Connect with NaTHNaC
You are advised to visit your general practice surgery or a travel medicine clinic at least 6 weeks before you travel. However, it is never too late to seek advice. If you have a medical condition, you are advised to discuss the suitability of the trip before you book.